Friday, January 22, 2010

Getting down to the basics... food

D: I always clean my dish. I like breakfast and dinner and treats. I like dry food. I like canned food. And tonight I liked meatballs because we were celebrating someone's birthday here. Wish there was a birthday every day!! I eat in an elevated dish, and am pretty neat and don't spill. They say I'm pudgy so I think I'm on a diet. I think I look pretty sharp :-)


K: I'm not much of a breakfast person... err... greyhound.... Who wants to eat when the day is just starting? But, I LOVE dinner. By then I'm really really hungry. My foster human said something about "not throwing away any more food" so my breakfast is small now. And my dinner is AWESOME! I think I finally have her trained :-))) I love treats anytime, of course. And I'm just a little lean so I get to eat a lot, unlike my pudgy brother :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment